- Human Resources
For additional information or questions about the information below, please contact Linda Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-723-0250
All forms below are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.Affirmative Action
- Affirmative Action Policy Statement (pdf)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Procedures for CSCU System Office (pdf)
- Grievance Procedure (pdf)
- Management Confidential Sick Leave Bank Grant Application Form (pdf)
- SUOAF Sick Leave Bank Grant Application Form (pdf)
- Statewide Family and Medical Leave Policy (pdf)
- Family and Medical Leave Act Leave Request Form (pdf)
- Intent to Return to Work (pdf)
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave (pdf)
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember (pdf)
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave (pdf)
The benefits offered to the Board of Regents System Office employees are competitive, comprehensive and demonstrate the system's committment to the health and well-being of all its staff members.Health Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) | Learn More (pdf)
- Health Care Options Planner (7/1/14 - 6/30/15) (pdf)
The State of Connecticut offers many retirement benefit options. Click the links below for more information.Retirement Information
The Board of Regents for Higher Education recognizes that its staff are the most important resource for sustaining excellent teaching, research and service for the students who attend our institutions.
Our goal is for all staff members to make the maximum contribution to their departments, while having opportunities to develop their talents, to acquire and use new skills, and thus to achieve greater career effectiveness and satisfaction. Career development opportunities include mentoring as well as informal and formal training.
Connecticut Community Colleges System-Wide Job Descriptions
These are not job announcements. Please view Job Postings for employement opportunities in the system office and ConnSCU institutions.