The Board of Regents is pleased to announce a partnership with Microsoft to offer Office 365, a suite of online services, to all Connecticut Community College students.
About Office 365
All Connecticut Community College students will receive an official email address to which all college-based communications will be sent. The feature-rich email system includes:
- 25GB message storage capacity for each user
- Access to calendar entries and contacts, as well as e-mail from mobile devices
- Full-service web interface for accessing e-mail as well as compatibility with the industry-standard desktop e-mail program Microsoft Outlook
- The ability to search e-mail for details and save favorite searches for reuse. Share calendars with other Office 365 users and view multiple calendars side by side.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering