The SST is a collective voice of faculty and staff leadership from all twelve campuses and the Connecticut State Community College cabinet. The State Success team is supported by the CSCU Success Center and works in partnership with national organizations including Achieving the Dream.
The SST exists to:
- Respond to student needs and help all students achieve their dreams
- Advocate for ideas that promote equity in education at all Connecticut State Community College campuses
- Examine State, regional, and local data, both in aggregate and disaggregate, to better understand our systems and students
- Facilitate the implementation of Guided Pathways policies as approved by the CSCU Board of Regents
- Share local and national best practices across Connecticut State Community College as well as maintain an inventory of student success initiatives at the college
- Amplify campus perspectives to help shape and inform the Connecticut State Community College strategic plan
SST members lead their campus ATD/Student Success team and work with their CEO and other colleagues to advocate for local needs and ensure the success of their students.