The task force will examine ways of modeling early college learning with the ultimate goal of having early college programs operating in Connecticut community colleges.
Phase I ReportDecember 2013 Phase I report of the Early College Task Force View Report (pdf)
Next MeetingApril 21, 3 p.m.
39 Woodland St, Hartford
1st Floor Boardroom
View Agenda (pdf)
Past MeetingsMar 24, 2014 - Minutes (pdf)
Mar 10, 2014 - Minutes (pdf)
Feb 10-28, 2014 - Minutes (pdf)
Jan 27, 2014 - Minutes (pdf)
Jan 10, 2014 - Minutes (pdf)
Dec 23, 2013 - Minutes (pdf)
Dec 19, 2013 - Minutes (pdf)
Dec 9, 2013 - Minutes (pdf)
Nov 18, 2013 - Minutes (pdf)
Dr. Gregory W. Gray, President of the Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education, and Department of Education Commissioner Stefan Pryor convened a task force to study early college learning and make recommendations on expanding early college programs in Connecticut.
The 16-member task force will examine ways of modeling early college learning with the ultimate goal of having early college programs operating in all Connecticut community colleges.
Task Force Members
- CO-CHAIR Carmen Cid, Quinebaug Valley Community College, Interim President
- CO-CHAIR Dianna Roberge-Wentzell, State Department of Education Chief Academic Officer
- Mike Alfano, Dean of School of Education, CCSU
- Sally Biggs, Principal of the Hartford Magnet at Trinity College Academy
- Dennis Bogusky, AFT representative
- Michael Breen, CEA representative
- Dr. Kate Carter, South Windsor Superintendent of Schools
- Gail Coppage, Board of Regents System Office
- Dr. Dolores Garcia-Blocker, New Haven Public Schools
- Ted Gardella, Executive Director of College Board
- Elliot Ginsberg, President/CEO Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
- Robert Henderson, Manchester Community College
- Steve Minkler, Middlesex Community College
- Judy Resnick, Executive Director, CBIA Education Foundation
- Gail Stevens, Norwalk Community College
- Robert Trefrey, Chair, Technical High School System Board