If you need futher information or have any questions about the information below, please contact Steve Weinberger at email@example.com or 860.493.0252
All forms below are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.Affirmative Action
- Management Confidential Sick Leave Bank Grant Application Form (pdf)
- SUOAF Sick Leave Bank Grant Application Form (pdf)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (pdf)
- Family and Medical Leave Act Leave Request Form< (pdf)/a>
- Intent to Return to Work (pdf)
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave (pdf)
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember (pdf)
The benefits offered to the Board of Regents System Office employees are competitive, comprehensive and demonstrate the system's committment to the health and well-being of all its staff members.Benefit Overview
The State of Connecticut offers many retirement benefit options. Click the links below for more information.Retirement Information
- Alternate Retirement Plan
- Tier I Retirement Plan
- Tier II Retirement Plan
- Tier IIA Retirement Plan
- ING State of CT Defined Contribution Plans
- TIAA-CREF Website
The Board of Regents for Higher Education recognizes that its staff are the most important resource for sustaining excellent teaching, research and service for the students who attend our institutions.
Our goal is for all staff members to make the maximum contribution to their departments, while having opportunities to develop their talents, to acquire and use new skills, and thus to achieve greater career effectiveness and satisfaction. Career development opportunities include mentoring as well as informal and formal training.
Connecticut Community Colleges System-Wide Job Descriptions
These are not job announcements. Please view Job Postings for employement opportunities in the system office and ConnSCU institutions.